Monday, July 5, 2010

Working With What You Have: At Home Version

Made Marion's classes this month sound fantastic, but the sad truth of it is there is only space for 24 people. So if you can make it, go sign up. But if you can't I'm designing a Play at Home Version. For the month of July, I'll be posting projects and tutorials as I find them around the web specifically related to reusing sheets. I'll expect you to have a basic knowledge of sewing, but the projects will all be at beginner level.

First step is to get some sheets. So raid your linen closet or make a trip to Listen and stock up on sheets, run them through the wash and make sure they're relatively wrinkle free and ready for this month's set of projects. Don't pass up any of those vintage pillowcases if you have any little girls in your life, I'll be posting a use for them later. The first project will arrive on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment